Friday, November 20, 2009

Weight loss and loose skin?

I'm 6'4" and currently weigh 250. I have weighed between 220 and 280 in adulthood. Has anyone lost a large amount of weight? I am curious if their skin was "loose" afterwords. I am talking about going from 280 back to 210 or 220.

Weight loss and loose skin?
you will have some loose skin on your body after wards and not matter how much you exercise you can't tone it up that much sorry but it is the true. I have lost over 200 lbs and I still have loose skin 20 yrs later it is not bad but it does stop me from getting into a two piece swimsuit. You can have it removed if you want but it is painful and very costly for what it is. Myself I look at mine as badges of honer myself I work hard to get rid of the weight and earned everyone of those stretch marks and lose skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment