Friday, November 20, 2009

Just still flabby fat?? or loose skin??

I was 300lbs in Sept. 06





Changed my ways and am now down to 235.





I use to be in shape when i was 14-17, put alot of weight on for football.





I want to get back down to around 200lbs.





im a 6'2 20year old man.





I eat healthier and exercise alot.





But I still have alot of flabby fat.





Its mostly in my stomach area and sides.





I do have strech marks.





I do alot of situps and crunches and all those.





Im still 35lbs away from my goal weight.





Im wondering is this "saggyness" that I still have is loose skin or just still fat left over?





It has gotten better as I been working out, but cant tell if it will comptlety tighten back up.





It still has flab in it, so im confused if its just stubborn fat, or loose skin??





How can I tell?

Just still flabby fat?? or loose skin??
There's a good possibility of it being both. Stomach fat is hard to tone to begin with, and if you've lost all this weight, depending on how fast it was you lost it it may just be lose skin. If you lose weight too quickly then there's a very good chance its just lose skin. Keep at it, lots of cardio and good posture will help to tigeten up those abs.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment