Friday, November 20, 2009

Is it possible to firm/tone loose skin?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old and have been very overweight for most of my life. At 21, I dropped about 80lbs on the Atkins diet, I didn't exercise much. I 've tried to exercise on my own, but I can't seem to stick with a routine, so I've decided to join a gym. I've put my money where my mouth is, so to speak, and there is no going back now. I am ready to exercise and be heaither. I've managed to keep the weight off for the past 5 years, but I've gained about 20 lbs over the past year due to stress. I weigh about 140 at the moment. I dropped a lot of weight very fast and my skin sags in certain areas, it is very depressing. My question is, can I firm up the loose skin with exercise? Will it be possible to achieve a flat stomach, firm thighs, and get rid of the flabs on my arms? My friends and family think I have a great body, but they don't know what I look like naked. My body needs a lot od work, and I am willing to work hard, but I need to know is it possible to firm up all the loose skin.

Is it possible to firm/tone loose skin?
umm 80lbs is a lot of weight to drop bravo on that. Using toning techniques 3 sets lots of reps 15-20 using 3-4 different lifting methods for each muscle group ie biceps, triceps, chest, back, legs, yada yada. Coco butter with vitamin e is supposed to be a firming lotion as well you may want to try rubbing that on your trouble spots. Thats the best I can say to do. Best of luck.

dendrobium

No comments:

Post a Comment