Monday, November 16, 2009

30 weeks pregnancy... loose skin over night... how did this happen?

This is the weirdest thing... I am 30 weeks pregnant and when I woke up this morning there was loose skin on the bottom of my stomach. It has been tight and firm up until this morning...





How on earth did this happen? Did the baby shrink? She was already head-down, and it feels like she still is. Could she have just moved up somehow? I just don't see how in 8 hours this much loose skin could appear.





She is kicking like normal, seems to be fine.. should I be worried, or just let my doctor know tomorrow? I feel silly to call the emergency line at the doctors office over loose skin.





Ideas on what could cause this? I've heard of the baby dropping, but never moving up!

30 weeks pregnancy... loose skin over night... how did this happen?
it happens to me all the time .. baby just moved from the spot they were in thats all
Reply:i know what you mean!! i have that too..i think (or hope) its due to the babies change in position..ew i just hope it tightens up after birth..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment