Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am lookig for information on products they may help shrink loose skin. I recently lost weight and need help

The loose skin is not over significant but it is in the areas of my stomache, thighs, and behind. I have lost 105 pounds two years ago and no amount of exercises have helped so far. I am not looking for a super fast solution but something that would at least give me results where I don't have skin hanging or pouches of it. It looks real ugly and nasty, I just would like firmer, tighter skin in these areas so I can at least enjoy some of the freedom of having lost the weight and keeping it off. I have tried over the counter lotions before and do not work either, My doctor doesn't know of any product out their that would help and I would like to avoid surgery at all costs. Please help me with any suggestions or names of products that someone may have tried and has had success with. Thank you for any assistance with this problem of mine.

I am lookig for information on products they may help shrink loose skin. I recently lost weight and need help
There is NEW procedure called thermassage. It uses heated radio waves. It continues working after you get treatment to. However it WONT remove the EXCESS SKIN like a plastic surgery will but it will tighten skin. THE COSTS 2 to 4 thousand dollars.
Reply:What you need is liposculpture -which is done to remove excess skin after massive weight loss.You can get liposculpture in India.Cosmetic Surgery is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.





I have also read that they arrange financing for american and canadian patients as cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.





As a doctor i personally believe that your cosmetic surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.If you still havent got your surgery done,you are better off getting it done in India.





my cousin got her breast reduction/liposculpture/buttoc... lift surgery in India through the forerunners healthcare.she is more than very happy with the results.she just paid 30% of the amount she was quoted in USA and is all praise fore this forerunners healthcare company.i personally have seen the wondeful results and am particularly impressed with the kind of quality care she got from this company.hope this helps





Source(s):


http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment